Please complete the registration package and return it to the Sk’elep School office with the following documents:

  • Child’s Birth Certificate
  • Medical card
  • Status card if living on Tk’emlups Indian Reserve

A new requirement from Independent Schools is proof of residency for parents or legal guardians who live off reserve.  There is a form included in the registration package for parent/guardian to complete.  We require a copy of parent birth certificate or citizenship paper and a copy of a utility bill or a piece of ID showing your current name and address.

Student Registration Enrollment Forms